SCIENTIFIC PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS OF MICHIGAN

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Cemetary

Jimbob

I want to thank the SPI Team for allowingme to be a part of the cemetary investigation last night.  I am a bit of a skeptic, and always look for the "scientific" reason for things that happen, but I hope to someday be proven that the unexplainable can and does exist.  I had a lot of fun with you and I sure hope to do this again and again....

Thank You!!

July 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jabner

I also had a great time last night. Thank you Jonathon for a great investigation! I hope to do more in the future with the team! I have been reviewing the evps and pictures from last night and will be uploading things sometime this week.

July 29, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SteveO

Sounds like everything went good! Sorry I couldn't be there. But, family duties call sometimes!

July 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jezebel

I had a great time Saturday.  The investigation was awesome and I really hope to do this again with team.  Thank you SPI for an amazing experience =)

--

Kris Higgins

August 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jabner

Me too Kris! I got some cool pictures and a few evps :)

August 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jezebel

Did you??  I got some good pics, and I THOUGHT I got some good video at the time, but when we got home and I went to view the video all that I had was 1 minute and 15 seconds!!  I was a little shocked by that!  I wonder if there is a way we can somehow share our photos on this site?  I would LOVE to see what you have and what everyone else got also!!

--

Kris Higgins

August 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jabner
Kris I would be happy to share what I have. :)
September 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.