SCIENTIFIC PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS OF MICHIGAN

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > You gave me my house and life back!!!!

Marie

Hiya!!!

I'm so pleased with what you all did for my family!!! Everything is great, my son slept 13 hrs for the first time in 8 months!! He said all the bad people are gone, he loves going into the basement now. I even enjoy it!! I actually went down to do my laundry and my hair didn't stand up!! Woohoo!!! You all have no idea what it's like to be terrified for over a yr and now the house has a different feeling to it, it even smells better. LOL The cat and dog are different too!!!! Nothing happened last nothing, I really can't thank all of you enough for doing this!! You are the best!!! I wish I had gotten ahold of you a yr ago!! OH and Josh isn't afraid of the dark either, I didn't have to leave the lamp on while he fell asleep!! Most important person is Josh and I just want him to feel safe and you did that!!! OK so give yourselves a big pat on the back!!! Thanks again everyone I honestly can't thank you enough!!!

If your having a problem in your house, CALL THESE GUYS, THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Marie

November 8, 2010 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jerry
Limited Member

I am so inspired with that, all should be well on your part.

--

"makers of designed chair - http://www.javateakoutdoorfurniture.com/products/dining-chairs/"

May 2, 2017 at 6:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.